Qube-MRS fabricates it's own line of small cell and smart city infrastructure poles. Available in schedule 40 or 80, dependent on structural analysis, and up to 63 feet long. Qube poles have been rigorously tested and intentionally designed for the needs of the telecom industry.
Included with each Qube Pole:
- Custom port placement for ancillary attachments
- Pad mount or direct bury options to accommodate jurisdictional restrictions
- Stamped structural analysis available for permitting
- Custom color powder coating over hot dipped galvanization for longer life cycle
- Templates and anchor bolts for all pad mounted poles
- Verified installations in the United States' most demanding building code jurisdictions
- Dedicated sales staff through the entire procurement process
All Qubes are available in industry standard colors including:
**Please note that, due to variations amongst computer monitors and digital screens, actual colors may vary slightly than what appears above.**
Custom paint designs are available to match location specifications or landscape aesthetics. All shrouds come standard with mounting plates designed for Qube poles; attachment feet for poles (made by others) are available.
Email Us Today
Want to see a color in person before you decide?
Contact us for a color swatch of any RAL color.
Available in schedule 40 or 80, dependent on structural analysis, and up to 63 feet long.
Fabricated in house to your specific height requirements.
Don't see the product your looking for? Not sure which Qube Solution is right for you?
Contact a Qube-MRS representative today for additional help finding exactly what you need.
See All Products
Pole Mount Radio Shroud
21.3 Cubic Feet
60" x 28.64" x 21.71"
Part No: 1001-21
Pole Mount Power Enclosure
Meter can and disconnect
Part No: 1010
Universal Multiplexer Bracket
Part No: 2016
Wood or metal pole bracket
3 5G panels, 3 E///22XX,
and 1" x 14
Part No: 4024
Patent Number 10476138